[PLing] einladung | invitation: brainfood. save the date!

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Sun Oct 22 17:05:55 CEST 2017

lb kolleg.innen,
dear colleagues,

it is our pleasure to invite you to our new lecture series
brainfood. methods 2 inspire

sharing experiences we gained, challenges we met and collaborations we established
within the framework of the project exploreAT!<https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/projects/exploreat/>

we are aiming to meet cross-disciplinary and beyond-disciplinary areas,
and would be delighted to contribute to your new discoveries and innovation
by offering insights into different methodologies and examples of application scenarios.
we are aiming to experiment either way, with topics and formats,
and are grateful if you co-create our journey, starting with our next series for 2018#1.

we start our series with the lecture of

DARIUSZ JEMIELNIAK,
full professor of managment at Kozminski University,
co-founder of NeRDS (New Research on Digital Societies)<http://nerds.kozminski.edu.pl> group,
Berkman Center for Internet and Society,<https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/people/fellows>
fellow at Harvard University and visiting scholar at MIT<http://cci.mit.edu/> Center for Collective Intelligence
and member of Board of Trustees of Wikimedia Foundation
october 30th - 5pm

wikimedia - open collaboration or open confrontation?

c.f.
https://exploreat.usal.es/event/wikipedia-open-collaboration-or-open-confrontation
https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/events/event-detail/article/wikipedia-open-collaboration-or-open-confrontation/

we get together at 1040 vienna, wohllebengasse 12-14, seminarraum.

limited places for interactive sessions, e.g. workshop nov 20th.
please register at explore at oeaw.ac.at.

looking forward to welcome you:
eveline wandl-vogt & team

***

österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of sciences] | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 |
https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/team/current-team/eveline-wandl-vogt/ | linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evelinewandlvogt/ | twitter: @caissarl