[PLing] talk by Laia Mayol 20.03.17

Kocher Anna anna.kocher at univie.ac.at
Thu Mar 9 11:42:18 CET 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I’d like to invite to a talk by Laia Mayol (Universitat Pompeu Fabra Barcelona) that will take place at our department (Institut für Romanistik):

“Asymmetries between interpretation and production in Catalan pronouns”

March 20th, 13:15
ROM 14 (first floor), Institut für Romanistik, Hof 8, UniCampus AAHK

This talk is part of our Linguistisches Kolloquium Romanistik (http://homepage.univie.ac.at/elissa.pustka/veranstaltungen/lk-sose-2017/<http://homepage.univie.ac.at/elissa.pustka/veranstaltungen/lk-wise-201617/>).

Laia Mayol's talk will be followed by a second talk on Catalan by two members of the department ("A surprise in the past: The historical origins of the Catalan go-past", Silvio Cruschina and Anna Kocher).

Best wishes,

Anna Kocher