[PLing] einladung | invitation: innovation and design thinking 4 humanities and social sciences?

Wandl-Vogt, Eveline Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at
Thu Feb 2 00:41:32 CET 2017

liebe kolleg.innen,
dear colleagues,

it is our pleasure to invite you to a joint lecture of ACDH and HEPHY

by markus nordberg (head of resources development, CERN, CH):

from collisions and collaboration to innovation and design thinking -
is there anything that could work outside physics?

markus nordberg is introducing the concept of ideasquare<http://cern.ch/Ideasquare>.
we are delighted to discuss with you the "experiment" of this dedicated test facility as well as visions to apply this concept in other domains.

time: february, 7th - 4pm
venue: wohllebengasse 12-14, 1040 wien; seminarraum

further information c.f. http://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/en/Talk_Markus_Nordberg

we are looking forward to welcome you:
eveline wandl-vogt & jochen schieck

***