[PLing] Fwd: ESRC Doctoral Studentship - Teamwork in Real-life Obstetric Emergencies

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 08:12:38 CET 2016

From: "Angouri, Jo" <J.Angouri at warwick.ac.uk<mailto:J.Angouri at warwick.ac.uk>>
Date: 3. März 2016 um 23:16:01 GMT
To: "Angouri, Jo" <J.Angouri at warwick.ac.uk<mailto:J.Angouri at warwick.ac.uk>>
Subject: ESRC Doctoral Studentship - Teamwork in Real-life Obstetric Emergencies

Dear friends and colleagues,

I hope this finds you well and that the term is…good busy!

Please see link below for the details on an ESRC Doctoral Studentship at the University of Warwick in association with the North Bristol NHS Trust and the PROMPT Maternity Foundation, to commence in October 2016 (closing date 29th April 2016). I would be really grateful if you could disseminate to colleagues or students, current or former, who may be interested.

With many thanks and all my very best, Jo
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ANC486/esrc-doctoral-studentship-teamwork-in-real-life-obstetric-emergencies/