[PLing] From the admins: posting guidelines

Jakob Steixner jakob.steixner at univie.ac.at
Tue Jun 7 19:37:18 CEST 2016

Dear PLing members,

We are happy that - thanks to your contributions - PLing has become an
active medium of exchange. In order to maintain this tool useful for
everyone, we would like to remind you that it primarily serves to share
news and discuss developments related to linguistics in Vienna.
Therefore we welcome especially posts on job openings, guest talks and
workshops in Vienna or nearby, and other miscellaneous news relating to
linguistics in Vienna.

However, please keep in mind that the members of this list come from all
subfields of linguistics. Workshops and conferences without a direct
connection to Vienna and with a narrow topic may not be relevant to a
large segment of the audience. Please refrain from sharing calls for
papers and invitations to conferences that are not organized by
institutions in or near Vienna.

Thank you for your understanding!

In the name of the list administrators:
Jakob Steixner, Anna Kocher