[PLing] Fwd: Dates - conference: DN18 - Gender Studies meets Discourse Studies meets Gender Studies: Entanglements, affinities, tensions and open questions

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Feb 23 14:26:15 CET 2016

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: diskursanalyse.net<http://diskursanalyse.net> <notify at diskursanalyse.net<mailto:notify at diskursanalyse.net>>
Date: 23. Februar 2016 um 14:09:37 MEZ
To: Ruth Wodak <r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk>>
Subject: Dates - conference: DN18 - Gender Studies meets Discourse Studies meets Gender Studies: Entanglements, affinities, tensions and open questions

status: CfP Call for papers
conference
DN18 - Gender Studies meets Discourse Studies meets Gender Studies: Entanglements, affinities, tensions and open questions
08.09.2016-09.09.2016
Universität Paderborn

How can the relationship between discourse studies and gender studies be described? Which perspectives do these two scholarly fields open up for one another and what can they learn from each other? How are they already closely connected and which potentials and tensions do these entanglements bring to light? Which affinities can be seen between the two fields or from their mutual perspectives? These questions - focused on links and overlaps - are the focus of this conference. We aim to present various approaches in these scholarly fields and also to highlight how specific methods, methodologies, histories, disciplinary developments etc. contribute to ongoing debates and issues in both gender studies and discourse studies.

Contact person: Prof. Dr. Antje Langer, Universität Paderborn
email: dn18 at discourseanalysis.net<mailto:dn18 at discourseanalysis.net>

Click link for more information...
http://www.diskursanalyse.net/wiki.php?wiki=de%3A%3ATermine&id=1799

sent by: Daniel Wrana <wrana at blauhaus.org<mailto:wrana at blauhaus.org>>