[PLing] WG: CFP - interdisciplinary edited volume on discourses of austerity

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Sep 25 09:49:47 CEST 2015

Please distribute!

Von: Power, Kate [mailto:kate.power at ubc.ca]

The book will focus on discourses of austerity, and my co-editor (an economist, Tanweer Ali) and I are looking for contributions from both linguists and economists - as well as, hopefully, some collaborative work by scholars in both disciplines

Dr. Kate Power
Instructor, Arts Studies in Research and Writing
Buchanan Tower 412 - 1873 East Mall
University of British Columbia
Vancouver BC V6T 1Z1
Fax: 604.822.6906
Web: http://blogs.ubc.ca/iandthou/

Secretary, International Gender and Language Association (IGALA)
Managing Editor, Secularism and Nonreligion (http://www.secularismandnonreligion.org/)

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.