[PLing] [DHA] SAVE THE DATE - Digital Humanities Austria Conference - dha2015

Resch, Claudia Claudia.Resch at oeaw.ac.at
Tue Sep 22 13:20:53 CEST 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the 2nd Digital Humanities Austria Conference (dha2015).
dha2015 - 2nd Digital Humanities Austria Conference
30 November - 2 December 2015
Austrian Academy of Sciences; Sonnenfelsgasse 19, Theatersaal (First floor)

dha2015 welcomes noteworthy researchers from Austria and abroad to share their expertise in different aspects of Digital Humanities. They will report on recent developments and new projects in the field and propagate innovative methods. The conference offers an open forum for scholars to directly interact and engage with one another. Different presentation formats such as full length keynotes, short presentations, a poster exhibition and an extended version of the "ACDH Tool Gallery" will provide a range of opportunities allowing participants to gain deeper and more varied insights into digital research methods.
The preliminary program can be found here: http://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/en/dha-conference
As places are limited, we kindly ask presenters as well as participants to register online as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you at dha2015!
[Logo_DHA_conference_neu]
With kind regards,
The ACDH-Team

Dateiname   : image001.png