[PLing] WG: CAL (Warwick) job announcement: Professor of Applied Linguistics/English Language & Linguistics

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Oct 17 07:05:03 CEST 2015

FYI

The Centre for Applied Linguistics at Warwick is looking for candidates applying for a Professor of Applied Linguistics/English Language & Linguistics The University of Warwick, Centre for Applied Linguistics, Coventry, UK

Location:	Coventry
Salary:	Competitive
Hours:	Full Time
Contract Type:	Permanent
Placed on:	16th October 2015
Closes:	31st December 2015
Job Ref:	1509951
You will be an outstanding academic with significant international experience working in the broad field of applied linguistics, including (but not limited to) areas such as TESOL, English Language & Linguistics, Intercultural Communication, Pragmatics, Discourse Analysis, Language Learning and Assessment. You will have an excellent record of recent, high quality publications in top-rated journals and successful experience of applying for research funding. You will be committed to the applied relevance of your research. You will lead the development and implementation of our research strategy, including REF planning, and undertake significant senior management responsibilities as well as some teaching and research supervision.

Informal enquiries: Professor Helen Spencer-Oatey, Director of the Centre for Applied Linguistics: email helen.spencer-oatey at warwick.ac.uk or telephone +44 (0)24 7652 3200/3808.

Click link for more information...
http://www.discourseanalysis.net/wiki.php?wiki=en%3A%3AEvents&id=1693