[PLing] PLing's First Birthday Party

Kocher Anna anna.kocher at univie.ac.at
Mon Jan 12 21:04:16 CET 2015

Dear all,
We are happy to announce the celebration of PLing’s First Birthday the upcoming Tuesday, 20th of January 2015.

The party will take place at Hörsaal 1, Institut für Sprachwissenschaft , Sensengasse 3a, 1090 Vienna, after Silvio Cruschina’s talk on ‚Mirative Fronting in Italian‘, that starts at 18:30. (An announcement for the talk - including an abstract – will follow shortly.)

We will provide snacks and drinks and are looking forward to celebrating this anniversary marking the first year of a successful tool for all linguists in Vienna.