[PLing] Workshop "Left peripheries" - June 19th, 2015

Eva-Maria Remberger eva-maria.remberger at univie.ac.at
Mon Apr 20 18:11:16 CEST 2015

Dear all,

we would like to invite you to the Workshop ‘Left Peripheries’ which will
take place on Friday 19th June at the Department of Romance Studies, Room
14 (details on venue and time are available on the attached poster).

This Workshop is part of our post-graduate seminar ‘Grammatiktheorie’
(SS2015) jointly organized by the Department of Romance Studies and  the
Department of German Studies. The workshop speakers include:

Luigi Rizzi (University of Siena & University of Geneva)
Adriana Belletti (University of Siena & University of Geneva
Silvio Cruschina (University of Vienna)
Roland Hinterhölzl (University of Venice)
Günther Grewendorf (University of Frankfurt)
Markus Steinbach (University of Göttingen)

You will also be very welcome to join us for dinner after the Workshop (at
7pm) at the ‘Heuriger Werner Welser’ (http://www.werner-welser.at/). If
you want to attend dinner, please send an email to
petra.rauchberger at univie.ac.at by 15th June so as to make a reservation
for the right number of people.

With Best Regards,

Eva-Maria Remberger & Katharina Hartmann
Ein Dateianhang mit Bin�rdaten wurde abgetrennt...
Dateiname   : Workshop Programme.pdf
Dateityp    : application/pdf
Dateigr��e  : 37434 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verf�gbar