[PLing] Fwd: Please check, rewrite and/or approve :-)

OTC Workshop otc-workshop at univie.ac.at
Fri Jun 6 14:24:07 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

We cordially invite you to our workshop "*Outside the clause: Form and
function of Extra-clausal constituents*", which will take place on *4-5
July 2014 *at the Department of English and American Studies.

The workshop will investigate linguistic elements which are situated
outside and/or have moved out of the clause.
The focus is on English, but there will also be contributions comparing
English with other languages.

Keynote speakers:
- Karin Aijmer (University of Gothenburg)
- Laurel J. Brinton (University of British Columbia, Vancouver)
- Bernd Heine (University of Cologne)

For more information (incl. the full programme), please refer to the OTC
website: http://otc-workshop.univie.ac.at/

There is a *special fee of € 60* for all members of the University of
Vienna. This fee includes coffee breaks as well as lunch on both Friday
and Saturday. You are of course also welcome to join us at the workshop
dinner on Friday, 4 July, for an extra charge of € 30.

We kindly ask you to *register before Friday, 20 June*, so that we know
how many people to expect.
Information on how to register is provided on the website
(http://otc-workshop.univie.ac.at/registration/).

We hope to see you at the workshop!
Best wishes,

The OTC organisers
(Evelien Keizer, Gunther Kaltenböck & Arne Lohmann)