[pca] Problem install patch which the proxy has already started to download

Richard Skelton Richard.Skelton at infineon.com
Mon Dec 27 13:07:21 CET 2010

Hi,
There is a problem with PCA when trying to install a patch from a proxy
when the patch is already being downloaded by the proxy:-
120185 21 < 22 RS-   6 StarOffice 8 (Solaris): Update 17

Looking for 120185-22 (25/212)
Trying http://pcaproxy/cgi-bin/pca-proxy.cgi?
Failed (Error 500: Another instance of pca is downloading 120185-22 to
/var/apache2/htdocs/pca right now)
Trying Oracle

Please enter My Oracle Support Account User:

PCA never exits and I had to kill it :-(

My PCA version is 20101221-01 for both the client and the proxy.

--

Cheers

Richard Skelton
Richard.Skelton at infineon.com