[pca] MOS user name with @ character?

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Tue Dec 14 15:36:51 CET 2010

Le 14.12.2010 12:05, Martin Paul a écrit :
> Don't use quotes in pca.conf - just the user/passwd as-is, like:
>
> user=user at domain.org
> passwd=secret123
>
> Does it work when you let PCA ask for account data interactively (ie.
> when you don't specify it in pca.conf)?

After discussing (in French) with Gérard, it seems his issue might be
that he's using the '=' character in his password.

Would that work?

passwd==secret123
or
passwd=secret123=
?

As for me, after I painfully managed to validate my account on MOS,
using the HTML version, it works now.
The Flash version always gives me a «Username update required» that
leads to a 403.

The website needed a few retries before allowing me to download patches,
but that was not PCA related.

Laurent