[pca] Release 20101213-01

Robert M. Martel - CSU r.martel at csuohio.edu
Mon Dec 13 15:05:29 CET 2010

On 12/13/2010 08:15 AM, Thomas Roos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We still have problems patching, using the newest pca-version, see
> below. pca gets 4 patches out of 55 and gives the same error for the rest:
>
> "Failed (Error 403: You are not entitled to retrieve this content.)"
>
> I can access support.oracle.com and I see a valid support contract
> linked to my user-name. The serial number for the host is also valid and
> listed in the support contract info.
>
> Anyone else having problems?

Greetings,

I am seeing the same thing...almost.  I have a valid support contract -
well, Oracle took our money anyway, I *think* that should mean something.

I was able to download and install the "Install and Patch Utilities
Patch" 119254-78 on two systems this morning, but that has been the only
patch I could access either via pca or Oracle's "support" website.

-Bob

--
Robert M. Martel                 I met someone who looks a lot like you
System Administrator             She does the things you do
r.martel at csuohio.edu