[pca] Release 20101213-01

Martin Paul martin at par.univie.ac.at
Mon Dec 13 14:29:25 CET 2010

Thomas Roos wrote:
> We still have problems patching, using the newest pca-version, see below. pca
> gets 4 patches out of 55 and gives the same error for the rest: "Failed
> (Error 403: You are not entitled to retrieve this content.)"

Same here. Even patches which I downloaded successfully a few hours ago (e.g.
119280-25) now fail with "403: You are not entitled to retrieve this content".

I have no idea whether the transition has been completed already, at least there
has been no such message until now. So maybe it's work in progress and "normal"?

> # pca -i --sshost=getupdates.oracle.com

Just for completeness: the "--sshost=getupdates.oracle.com" option is not
required anymore with pca 20101213-01. This setting is default now.

Martin.