[News Alte Geschichte] Fwd: 18th International Colloquium on Roman Provincial Art 1st Circular

Alte Geschichte Uni Wien news-altegeschichte at lists.univie.ac.at
Di Jun 27 15:07:06 CEST 2023

Betreff: 	18th International Colloquium on Roman Provincial Art 1st
Circular
Datum: 	Tue, 27 Jun 2023 11:47:23 +0200
Von: 	CRPAXVIII <crpa18serbia at gmail.com>

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to the 18th International Colloquium on
Roman Provincial Art in Belgrade in 2024!

You will find the 1st Circular in the attachment. The details about the
registration and further information will be posted soon on the homepage
of the Institute of Archaeology Belgrade (https://ai.ac.rs/).

We kindly ask you to send us your abstracts and forward the invitation
to colleagues who might be interested and would want to participate in
the Colloquium.

In case of any questions and more details, please contact us at:

nadia011 at yahoo.com <mailto:nadia011 at yahoo.com>

crpa18serbia at gmail.com <mailto:crpa18serbia at gmail.com>

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Belgrade and Viminacium!

The Organizing Committee of the CRPA 2024