[News Alte Geschichte] WG: Fourth Summer School on Ancient Greek and Roman Numismatics (Athens, June 27th to July 7th 2023)

Alte Geschichte Uni Wien news-altegeschichte at lists.univie.ac.at
Do Mär 9 10:49:15 CET 2023

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, liebe Commilitones,

anbei der Hinweis auf eine numismatische Summer School in Athen!

Viele Grüße
David Weidgenannt
__________________________________

David Weidgenannt, M.A.
Universitätsassistent

Universität Wien
Institut für Numismatik und Geldgeschichte
Franz-Klein-Gasse 1
1190 Wien

Dear colleagues and friends,

We hope that you are doing well, in good health above all.

We would like to inform you that the applications for the Fourth Summer School on Ancient Greek and Roman Numismatics, that will be held in Athens this summer, are currently open.

We would really appreciate if you could forward the call to any of your students that you believe might be interested in attending.

***

The Institute of Historical Research of the National hellenic research Foundation in Athens announces it fourth Summer School in ancient Greek and Roman Numismatics in  in Athens, from June 27th to July 7th 2023.

Visit our website for further information and applications by March 31st 2023

Website:  http://www.eie.gr/nhrf/educational_activities/2023_numismatics/NHRF_Summer_School2023_Numismatics.html

Preliminary Programme: http://www.eie.gr/nhrf/educational_activities/2023_numismatics/2023_NumismaticsPreliminaryProgramme.pdf

Application form: https://forms.gle/Av5LC8fqfAL7m31H8

***

With our warmest greetings,

Evi

Evangéline Markou
Chercheuse Principale
Fondation Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS) |Institut de Recherches Historiques  (IRH) | Section de l’Antiquité Grecque et Romaine
Tél. +30- 210.7273696 |  Fax. + 30-210.7234145 |  Mob. +30-6948.309223 |