[News Alte Geschichte] 17th International Colloquium on Roman Provincial Art – POSTPONED to 2022

Alte Geschichte Uni Wien news-altegeschichte at lists.univie.ac.at
Do Jul 23 09:32:08 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

in view of recent developments in the Covid-19 pandemic, we feel
compelled to postpone the 17^th International Colloquium on Roman
Provincial Art by one year. It will take place from 16^th to 21^st May
2022 in Vienna and Carnuntum.

Further information can be found on the homepage, which will be
continuously completed and updated:https://crpa-XVII.univie.ac.at/.
Further circulars will be issued in spring and autumn 2021.

We kindly ask you to forward the information to colleagues who might be
interested in the topic.

**

Please accept our apologies for possible crosspostings.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the e-mailing list, please let us know via
CRPA-XVII at oeaw.ac.at <mailto:CRPA-XVII at oeaw.ac.at>

The Organizing Committee CRPA XVII:

Franziska Beutler

Christa Farka