[News Alte Geschichte] 17th International Colloquium on Roman Provincial Art – 1st circular

Alte Geschichte Uni Wien news-altegeschichte at lists.univie.ac.at
Di Jun 30 08:53:04 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to send you the 1^st circular with the invitation to the
17^th International Colloquium on Roman Provincial Art in the appendix.
The modalities of registration and further information can be found on
the homepage, which will be continuously completed and updated.

We kindly ask you to forward the information to colleagues who might be
interested in the topic.

**

Please accept our apologies for possible crosspostings.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the e-mailing list, please let us know via
CRPA-2021 at oeaw.ac.at <mailto:CRPA-2021 at oeaw.ac.at>.

The Organizing Committee CRPA 2021:

Franziska Beutler

Christa Farka