[Newsletter Alte Geschichte] WG: [Ika-einladungen] Fwd: CRPA 2021 – SAVE THE DATE

Vortragseinladungen und Ankündigungen im Bereich der Altertumswissenschaften news-altegeschichte at lists.univie.ac.at
Fr Dez 13 10:28:55 CET 2019

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Von: Klass Archäologie
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Dezember 2019 09:40
An: ika-einladungen at lists.univie.ac.at
Betreff: [Ika-einladungen] Fwd: CRPA 2021 – SAVE THE DATE

Betreff:
CRPA 2021 – SAVE THE DATE
Datum:
Thu, 12 Dec 2019 12:56:58 +0000
Von:
CRPA-2021 <CRPA-2021 at oeaw.ac.at>

SAVE THE DATE

17th International Colloquium on Roman Provincial Art
Vienna / Carnuntum, Mai 31 – June 5, 2021

Time(s) of transition and change

The conference focuses on stone monuments of the Roman provinces in their various forms of appearance as components of architectural and sculptural ensembles or as bearers of inscriptions. We aim to shed light on the wide-ranging informative value of these monuments and to place them in their cultural and historical context.

The main topics of the conference will be:
• New methods of analysis, presentation and evaluation of ancient stone monuments
• Monuments of Late Antiquity
• New finds and current themes

You will receive the first circular in spring 2020.
Please forward this information to colleagues who are interested in this topic, too.

Please accept our apologies for possible crosspostings.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the e-mailing list, please let us know via
CRPA-2021 at oeaw.ac.at.

The Organizing Committee CRPA 2021:
Franziska Beutler
Christa Farka
Julia Kopf
Gabrielle Kremer
Fritz Mitthof
Eduard Pollhammer
Andreas Pülz
Günther Schörner

Dr. Jana Johr
Institut für Kulturgeschichte der Antike
Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften
Hollandstraße 11-13, 1020 Wien
Tel.: +43-1-51581-3479
Mail: jana.johr at oeaw.ac.at
www.oeaw.ac.at/antike