[Newsletter Alte Geschichte] WG: Ancient Greek Law in the 21st Century Panel Athens Greece

Vortragseinladungen und Ankündigungen im Bereich d Vortragseinladungen und Ankündigungen im Bereich d
Mi Aug 31 08:02:29 CEST 2016

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: newsletter6 at m4.comm100edm1.com [mailto:newsletter6 at m4.comm100edm1.com] Im Auftrag von Dr. Vasileios Adamidis
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. August 2016 15:09
An: hertha.netuschill at univie.ac.at
Betreff: Ancient Greek Law in the 21st Century Panel Athens Greece

Dear Colleague,

The Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), a world association of academics and researchers, organizes A Panel on Ancient Greek Law in the 21st Century, 3-4 January 2017, Athens, Greece as part of the Fourth Annual International Conference on Humanities & Arts in a Global World, 3-4 January 2017, Athens, Greece. You are more than welcome to submit a proposal for a presentation. If you need more information, please let me know and our administration will send it through to you.

My best regards,
Dr. Vasileios Adamidis, Lecturer, Nottingham Trent University, UK.