[MRM] Conference Adv. Math. Methods for Finance, Sept. 17-22, 2007, Vienna

Uwe Schmock schmock at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 12 22:58:12 CET 2007

First Announcement

|  Workshop and Mid-Term Conference on             |
|  Advanced Mathematical Methods for Finance   	   |
|  September 17-22, 2007                           |
|  <http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/amamef2007/>       |

organized by PRisMa Lab and FAM @ TU Vienna

Location:

Vienna University of Technology
Wiedner Hauptstr. 8-10
1040 Vienna, Austria

Scientific Program:

Mo, Sep. 17th: Educational workshop for Ph.D. students and young postdocs
Tu, Sep. 18th: Scientific conference
We, Sep. 19th: Scientific conference
Tu, Sep. 20th: Scientific conference
Fr, Sep. 21st: Practitioner's day
Sa, Sep. 22nd: Scientific conference (half day)

Invited Speakers (confirmed):

Prof. Tomas Björk (Stockholm School of Economics)
Prof. Freddy Delbaen (ETH Zürich)
Prof. Ernst Eberlein (Universität Freiburg)
Prof. Damir Filipovic (LMU München)
Prof. Ioannis Karatzas (Columbia University)
Prof. Dmitry Kramkov (Carnegie Mellon University)
Prof. Damien Lamberton (Université de Marne-la-Vallée)
Dr. Marek Musiela (BNP Paribas, London)
Prof. Chris Rogers (University of Cambridge)
Prof. Wolfgang Runggaldier (Università degli Studi di Padova)
Dr. Peter Schaller (Bank Austria Creditanstalt)
Dr. Eva Strasser (JP Morgan)
Prof. Martin Schweizer (ETH Zürich)
Prof. Thaleia Zariphopoulou (University of Texas)

Invited Speakers (confirmed) from the AMaMeF Steering Committee:
(See <http://150.146.2.4/amamef/> for details of the AMaMeF program)

Prof. Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen (University of Aarhus)
Prof. Lane P. Hughston (King's College London)
Prof. Claudia Klüppelberg (TU München)
Prof. Giulia Di Nunno (University of Oslo)
Prof. Bernt Øksendal (University of Oslo)
Dr. Benedetto Piccoli (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Rome)
Prof. Christoph Schwab (ETH Zürich)
Prof. Lukasz Stettner (Polish Academy of Sciences)
Prof. Esko Valkeila (Helsinki University of Technology)
Prof. Michèle Vanmaele (Universiteit Gent)
Prof. Constantin Varsan (Romanian Academy, Bucharest)

Organizing Committee:

Prof. Peter Grandits
Dr. Friedrich Hubalek
Dr. Reinhold Kainhofer
Dr. Johannes Leitner
Prof. Walter Schachermayer
Prof. Uwe Schmock

Conference Secretary:

Mr. Christian Gawrilowicz (FAM @ TU Vienna)
Phone: +43-1-58801-10511
E-mail: secr at fam.tuwien.ac.at

For registration details, conference fees, contributed talks, etc.,
please visit the conference web site at
<http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/amamef2007/>, which will be updated
continuously. We are looking forward to welcome you in Vienna!

On behalf of the Organizing Committee,

Uwe Schmock

P.S.: I apologize for any cross-postings.

Prof. Dr. Uwe Schmock
Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics
Research Unit: Financial and Actuarial Mathematics
Vienna University of Technology
Wiedner Hauptstrasse 8-10/105-1
A-1040 Vienna
Austria

Personal Home Page:
<http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/~schmock/>

Financial and Actuarial Mathematics (FAM) at TU Vienna
<http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/>

CD-Laboratory for Portfolio Risk Management (PRisMa Lab)
<http://www.prismalab.at/>